Newest Mod

Cobain03

Aug 27, 2003
Lexington, Ky
i got some valve covers for christmas and just now putting them on.
before:
intake5.jpg

after:
DSCF4010.jpg

i mainly wanted these cause of quality. these are about twice as thick and you hear nothing from the valvetrain through them. a chrome air cleaner will be on its way to match.

Attachments

• intake5.jpg
    intake5.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCF4010.jpg
    DSCF4010.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Sponsors (?)

im a real sucker for the finned aluminum look... ive got the cobra valve covers, oval air cleaner, and my duraspark module, which is mounted where the battery used to live, is also black wrinkle finished. you can really judge the reaction to this when most people who look under your hood smile,and nod their head as they turn away from your engine compartment :nice:

im a real sucker for the finned aluminum look... ive got the cobra valve covers, oval air cleaner, and my duraspark module, which is mounted where the battery used to live, is also black wrinkle finished. you can really judge the reaction to this when most people who look under your hood smile,and nod their head as they turn away from your engine compartment :nice:

did you, buy your dusraspark module like that or dod you make it that way? i had to paint mine after i filed the "fins" down to make them look right. i started with a Standard Ignition brand module, the fins weren't really fins originally, they were more pointed so that's why i had to file them flat. all that work and i never installed the duraspark system so the module just sits in my toolbox waiting for the opportunity to be used. it will get used on my next project car though.