no emissions. Problems?

roached1

May 12, 2003
Scotia NY
I'm currently debating weather to go carbed or stick injected for another year. Last winter I removed all the emission equipment off my 95(solinoids and such). While the thought was to convert to a carbed set up, I never finished the new motor, but got the erge to drive the car. Part way through the summer I threw a junkyard motor in so I could run the car. Needlees to say I got less then 200 miles out of said motor before it started using more oil then Gas.
Now that winter is here, and the original motor is finaly done, I'm debating about spending the money on a fuel system, or keeping all I already have as far as injected goes.
What I'm looking for is to see if anyone has had any luck or experince running without most of the fuel solinoids. I was still running the MAS and Air Intake Sensor, but other then that and the temp sensors, all the othere solinoids have been removed. Sense I didn't get a chance to drive it for any long period of time, I'm not sure if I will run into any major issues.Other then the obvious check eng light.

• Sponsors (?)