No pulse to injectors 3/4 mspnp2 94 gt

Farmer Skippy

Jan 25, 2024
BC Canada
here is my dilemma, I have no injector pulse to #3/4 injectors. Noid light shows pulse on all other 6. I’ve checked all the wiring back to the ecu (megasquirt pnp2). I’ve jumped over from 2 other injectors and they fire fine. Is there a setting that I’m maybe missing in tuner studio? I’ve searched but ran out of hair to pull out.

Attachments

• needs work 1.0.0.msq
    119.2 KB · Views: 27
  • first log 1.0.0.mlg
    331.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks all, I finally sorted it out. Between the great folks at Summit and DIY auto it turns out I ordered/was sent the wrong ecu. Summit had it listed to work with my car but actually the wiring is different in the megasquirt for the 94/95 gt then the 86-93. It was listed as a 86-95 fit which was incorrect. All sorted out by the folks at diy and remedied by summit. Replacement on its way.

Reactions: 5 users
Alright, so here is the update…correct ecu showed up, installed, loaded the tune and bam, fired right up. Was going to get a decent tune going and load it up here for a review but bonus part was my new Vortech v3 si showed up the same day. Long Storry short, little whir whir whine device is now bolted on and fired it up last night. Will sort out a few settings and upload a tune here to see what anyone thinks. Next will be a drive when the white stuff (snow) and gravel is off the road.

IMG_6720.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users