NO SHOW

• Sponsors (?)

I FORGIVE...

ALL the excuses You ALL posted. I did not find out(now that I know) about moonstruck and where you all PARK. Can't see how you manage a get together at SB as busy as it was. Besides...it was all your loss, I got enough "check outs" by some crotch rocket drivers as they were leaving as me & my sibs were walking in. They enjoyed what they saw...:D :D :D
:p
By the way Ed, I had a peppermint mocha Grande! And I got beatn by a new vehicle I have never seen before, but caught up to him and hit 120 on my speedometer doing it and if I had the room to pass him I would have gone for 140 to do it.

sn98gt said:
what starbucks do you guys go to? I need to get out and join you guys this year!
YEAH YA DO! I wanna see that BAB 'Stang ya got there. I am in the process of trying to get my 98 back for a DD. It was only a 6 pot, but for a DD thats perfect!

AC-PONY said:
ALL the excuses You ALL posted. I did not find out(now that I know) about moonstruck and where you all PARK. Can't see how you manage a get together at SB as busy as it was. Besides...it was all your loss, I got enough "check outs" by some crotch rocket drivers as they were leaving as me & my sibs were walking in. They enjoyed what they saw...:D :D :D
:p
By the way Ed, I had a peppermint mocha Grande! And I got beatn by a new vehicle I have never seen before, but caught up to him and hit 120 on my speedometer doing it and if I had the room to pass him I would have gone for 140 to do it.
:nono: Be careful around hear police are brutal, thats were I got my 300 ticket speeding ticket in my cobra and almost and should of went to jail. PEPPERMENT MOCHAS RULE:) ....BTW Wish I could of done some enjoying:D

The Factor said:
Times like this I wish I still had my Cobra, but a crotch rocket might be just what I need:D
This "THING" was a Chevy truck-built "LOW to ground", Black but the body was car style...front end truck..tires too wide sticking out from the body. Had some kind of dealer plate on it. Big double exhaust tips, chrome. I went by him on Claskanie hill to see if he wanted to play...gave no indication he wanted to so I kept driving and forgot about it, Next thing I know...here he comes charging up the hill before I can kick mine in the a$$ and he passes me. I flashed my light cuz he basically caught me asleep at the wheel. So he passed another car and I hsd to wait for an opening to catch him. We hit a stright flat part of the road and I went for it and ran up 120 to catch him...with the biggest:D :D :D you ever saw, cuz at least I caught back up to him.:D :D :D Definatewly verrry modded vehicle.:eek:

Sounds like it had a few mods:D No body ever wanted to play when I had my cobra atleast it didnt seem like it cause I always pullled away and it semed like they werent racing, guess it might of been just luck;) BTW atleast you ran him down:nice:

The Factor said:
Sounds like it had a few mods:D No body ever wanted to play when I had my cobra atleast it didnt seem like it cause I always pullled away and it semed like they werent racing, guess it might of been just luck;) BTW atleast you ran him down:nice:
Yeah I was sorry he didn't turn on the truck route, I wanted to wave him over so I could see what was in it, it had ss? on the back...probably ss1 ?? Could have been a concept car out for a test run too, ya never know, but it was BRAND NEW, he could head to Portland so keep an eye out for it and kick his butt for me. Considering I'm all stock for now I don't feel dissappointed in what I did.:D

AC-PONY said:
Yeah I was sorry he didn't turn on the truck route, I wanted to wave him over so I could see what was in it, it had ss? on the back...probably ss1 ?? Could have been a concept car out for a test run too, ya never know, but it was BRAND NEW, he could head to Portland so keep an eye out for it and kick his butt for me. Considering I'm all stock for now I don't feel dissappointed in what I did.:D
Sounds like it was supercharged, the SS is chevys new truck thats actualy a hard top vert they came out I believe in 05 or 04. They have the corvette motor in them. So ya did good.:nice: and I'll definately keep a look out for him. Will just have ASD or Billit spank him like hes never been spanked before:D

The Factor said:
Sounds like it was supercharged, the SS is chevys new truck thats actualy a hard top vert they came out I believe in 05 or 04. They have the corvette motor in them. So ya did good.:nice: and I'll definately keep a look out for him. Will just have ASD or Billit spank him like hes never been spanked before:D
Sounds good to me...then we'll all celebrate. This weekend was kinda dis-jointed, meanin:nice: g nothing came together like it was supposed to. weird energy. Have to get up early so bye for now. You all have a "good" day

Back in November I had a run in with the Hillsboro police at the Tanasbourne Starbucks. It had been raining, and I was pulling around to find a place to park. There were no visible spots, so I backed up, and proceded to pull ahead but I let out the clutch too fast and ended up spinning my tires on the wet pavement. Well, 2 cops came to greet me at my car when I was getting out and one of them wanted to write me a ticket for "speed racing, reckless driving, and intentional exhibition" because the tire spin happened in front of some people standing outside. It would have been upwards of a $1,500 ticket, I would have gotten my car towed, and possibly thrown in jail over the speed racing accusation. I asked the cop how it was possible to speed race in a privately owned parking lot, on wet pavement, with a 2 second spin that didn't even gain me 5 feet in distance.

They ran my license, found I was clean, and the one cop wanted to let me go. The other did not, but since there was a conflict in interest between the 2 cops I was let off the hook. I wasn't too happy with the one cop being a complete prick over the ordeal. the Beaverton and Hillsboro police are completely unforgiving if they think you are out to instigate racing with other people. They will ruin your day like no one's business.

I had another potential issue driving back from Seattle one day. Went to go around some traffic since the fast lane was the slow lane and the slow lane was completely empty. I start to make my pass, and once I get around everyone I pulled a dick-move lane change from the slow lane to the fast lane right when I blasted by two Washington State patrol cars in one of the turnouts. I look down at my speedometer and it was pegged at 120mph. I was almost ****ting myself thinking I was gonna get stopped and thrown in jail. Luckily I was able to keep alongside an 18-wheeler long enough to where they probably were unable to clock my speed.

On a recent trip to Bend to see my family, I had a run in with this guy in an M3. We took turns passing each other and driving like a bat out of hell through Santiam Pass. I was surprised I was able to keep up with that car in my lil 6-banger, but I eventually won the war with one last overtake on a straight stretch where I blasted by him like a sitting duck about 3 miles before you get into Sisters and the State Police start combing the area like hawks. I know where all the speed traps are so I was able to make my move before hitting the "danger zone". I had my speedometer pegged that time too.

It's amazing how much of a thrill you can get from speed. I never really drove fast until I got this car, but the times I have gone for all of the glory all I can do is give a loud "WOOOOOOOOOO" and keep a HUGE grin on my face. I can't wait to throw some FI into this car... Sweet Jesus!