NOLA guy with swapped car

SixPackSurprise

Mar 11, 2018
My car might not be as pretty as everyone elses, and that's fine with me. I'm happy with it. It's paid off, and its truly mine in every way. This 97 Mustang started its life with me as a V6\Auto Car with a junk 7.5 rear end and 2:73 gear. After many ups and downs, including selling it to friend, then convincing him to let me "buy" it back, We've been through alot. But here he is. His name is Joker because doing something with it, started off as a joke, that turned serious. so yeah, "Why so serious?!" She is now alive as a 4.6 V8\5spd car with a 8.8 Rear end and Ford Motorsport 3:27 gear. Still got some work to do before its on the road, but it shouldn't take long.
As for me, I'm a ASE Certified Master Technician but I recently gave it up to become a commercial sign installer/technician for one of the biggest sign companies in South Louisiana.
Don't mind the pic. My GF insisted on taking a picture with it.

Attachments

• Gotjokerback.jpg
    Gotjokerback.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Sponsors (?)

Well your going to have to do better than that in the ugly car competitions around here, I'm not allowed to post pics of mine, check out the sn95 forums and if you need any help the members will help you out.
Welcome to stangnet

Welcome to Stangnet.

Look through our ‘96-‘04 subforums. You’ll get lots of help there.

That car ain’t ugly, here’s mine, yours is a Riddler winner next to mine.
D7FD8C4E-68AD-4009-A0B3-5C5BA2F71BC8.jpeg