Northwest Roundup

Northwest II Guys

How many of you II owners are gonna make it up or come down from the great white north for the mustang roundup. I'll be their in the cobra II, I hope to meet more of you. Maybe we could do something after the show on sunday, maybe grab a bite to eat.

Lets see if we can get 20 II's this year

• Sponsors (?)

I would love to go but I've got something else that same weekend. Plus my car isn't licensed right now...after four attempts it still hasn't passed emissions. I'm soooo close though, and I think I will get it through next time, with no catalytic converters, just tuning.

IICrazy said:
I'll still be there for sure. I had to take the cobra to a mechanic for the first time to figure out why the thing was overcharging, after the rewire with the painful painless wiring harness.

You know, you could've done the 40+mile drive to my place and talked me out of one of my spare harnesses...

Not sure if I'll be there or not. If I do show up, it'll be in the '78 T-Top since that's the only running one. I've just got too much going on this summer to prepare it for a show...at least beyond being washed. I'd feel better if I had time to POR-15 / paint the hatch floor, wash/polish/wax, detail the engine compartment, tighten the loose rear u-bolts, and re-paint ALL the trim. The '77 Mach 1 currently is missing about 1/2 of it's paint and the '78 Coupe is still in the process of putting it back together with the new turbo. At least I've been working on the details for the dash of the '78 recently.

I can't make it this year either. The cobra is not together and wont be ready for this coming weekend.

VINCE - Give these guys a call about your King. Every aircare fail that we get at work we send here. I have yet to see one go out of there and only get a conditional!!!

Troubleshooters Auto Tune Ltd
Ask for Bruce
2236 Main Street (at the corner of 5th and main)
Vancouver, B.C.
V5T-3C5
604-873-9901

Thanks Matt. Since the last test I've gone down two sizes in my carb jets, leaned out the idle mixture, and backed off the timing. It should pass now, since I wasn't too far over on the last test. But if not I may be giving those guys a call.

II Crazy,
Same place as last year -HAHA! I was relly hoping to have the II there this year. The progress on the resto/redo has gotten down to almost dead stop. I definately feel for Darryl with the POR-15! I'm doing the entire pass compartment, trunk, inner quarters, entire frame/tubs, floorpan, and rockers!The learning how to mig weld doesn't help either! Maybe if we are lucky done by the end of Sep if our weather holds. Are you coming over to Port orchard on the 25TH? There are usually 2 maybe 3 in attendance if we are lucky.