NOS lets spray it now.

351wcoupe

Feb 13, 2003
Manhattan, Kansas
I'm looking for everything to turn my nitrous kit into an EFI kit.
I have the dual stage cheater kit that will spray up to 225 twice.
The 89 coupe thats in my sig is going to meet its demise soon since I sold it(still mine to play with though) Since I've gotten one running right now he's ready to switch one over too. Currently his driver is a 93 5.0 hatch that has run a 7.71 on 125 shot.

I was wondering if anybody knows a person or if you've come across in any classifieds, the spray nozzles and lines.
I have:
bottle/brackets
Braided Steel line
Solenoids

What kind of switching devices are used on EFI kits? do they still use the micro switches that I already have?

• Sponsors (?)

Originally my nitrous works kit was a 5.0 plate setup...the guy converted it over using just nozzle(fogger) with some new jets. As far as switches go...you need a power switch to turn the system on, and then a activation switch (most people use a WOT switch as the activation). I *THINK* that is what you were ask?

yeah I have a micro switch for WOT. Ive seen controllers though that would turn it on and off at a certain rpm. I can wire my own activation/kill switchs but it would simplify it to have a controller. I was also thinking about using a hobbs switch turn the system on and off based on psi.

I was really wondering what nozzles I needed to spray the car wet.