Not really a big deal. Just curious about center caps.

ThunderHorse

May 25, 2008
Ok so before I put my car away for the winter I ordered a set of 17x9 black bullitts from OE Wheels. I really like the stock center caps with the pony and the stripes behind it. BUT OE Wheels hooked me up with chrome lug nuts and new center caps for all 4 wheels. BTW I only paid $400 because they were on sale.

So when these wheels go on I dont know if I should keep my stock center caps or use the ones they sent me. They are really nice but the only reason I'm leary about putting them on is because they ove the Cobra embelm on them BUT it says OE Racing in red letters across the front of the Cobra. So I guess I can use the excuse that its just one of the company's logos for mustang wheels. Lol I just don't wanna get made fun of because its not a Cobra. Opinions???:shrug:

They look like the Cobra R ones only they say "OE Racing" where the R is. This pic is from their site but they didnt have any pics of the ones they gave me. This is just sort of a reference to what they kinda look like.

oecobrarcaporiginal.jpg
:SNSign::flag:

• Sponsors (?)

My AFS Mach 1 rims came with the Cobra snake center caps. I told the guy at the shop to swap them out for the stock center caps but they did'nt do it. After having them on there awhile I like them. In my opinion the tire center caps are a different story. It's not like your putting actual Cobra badging on your car.

Yeah I agree. I just didn't know if it was my subconscious trying to rationalize putting center caps on the car that had snakes on them lol. Theres no way in hell I would ever put cobra tags on my car unless it was a real cobra haha.