O/T Snow??? What the heck

BDT 1967

Jan 31, 2006
Wichita KS
Ok last weekend it was in the mid 80's, i get out of class to go to work and what do i see SNOW????? I am very upset, I wanted to get the mustang and the boat out, clearly not that time of year yet.
snow1hm8.jpg
snow2vt2.jpg

Attachments

• snow1hm8.jpg
    snow1hm8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 77
  • snow2vt2.jpg
    snow2vt2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 73
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey! I've been "kinda busy" with the 4H, FFA and Jaycee groups at our County Fair this week; didn't have time to keep you all updated......

Cowgirl Tink called me yesterday afternoon (Saturday); snow was sticking to the ground at her Southern Paradise on the western border of Louisiana. So, you guys aren't all alone up there in the Plains States.

My desert skies turned cloudy yesterday and today, winds out of the Southeast; had to put on a long-sleeved shirt last night about midnight, as I was starting to feel somewhat chilly out there on animal patrol. "Animal patrol" is where a couple of 4H/FFA parents wander around the livestock area; protecting the fairly domesticated "project livestock" from the wild animals the wander into the livestock pens as they walk (stagger?) back from whatever chemically-induced high they put themselves on while riding the rides and fighting on the Fair's midway area. Put on the shirt because it's hard to impress the drunks, stoners and gang-bangers while shivering at 64* in a thin tee-shirt.

Yeah, the weather down here has been brutal.