*Official "What you got for Christmas" thread*

It seems like I make this thread every year, but I'm always curious what kinda goodies everyone gets!

For the Bullitt:
MM Urethane bushing kit from the gf, Chemical Guys stuff from my brothers, a 1/2" Craftsman torque wrench from my pops, and a Craftsman drop light and Craftsman ODB2 scanner from my gf's parents

Other goodies:
I got a really nice peacoat, some shirts, and other small random things from the gf, cologne, flip-flops, socks, etc.

But the best gift of all was being with my extended family last night for out big Christmas Eve party, and again tonight for Christmas dinner!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

• Sponsors (?)

Got some new clear headlights for the 'Stang from my dad (ordering the DDM HIDs tomorrow), along with a few tools, some much needed ammunition, and a SI Swimsuit calendar. :nice:

My mom got me some candy (I LOVE some candy....), a couple NC State things, and 5000 pages worth of Tom Clancy novels. :nice:

Got some money from the overly-generous grandparents. :nice:

Overall I got less than I have in the past (which I'm perfectly fine with, I wish they wouldn't spend money on me), but we had a peaceful Christmas with all the family, and the forecast is for lots of snow tonight and tomorrow (something we don't get often, especially on or around Christmas), so all in all, it's been a great Christmas. :nice:

Man, everybody out there must be on a whole other gifting level than my family lol.. All I got was a shirt, pants, some small tool stuff (extendable magnet and voltmeter) and then some scratchoff lottery tickets which i won 52 bucks with! :)

That's all the stuff I got though..

My car got new suspension stuff and is going to soon get FLSFC's and paint the cobra sideskirts I have.. She gets alot more than I do.

9761244_sa.jpg

+ boring clothes
+ wonderful american currency

PC parts: GTX 460 Graphics card and 1000W PSU
FIFA 11 for the PS3
Some much needed cash

Nothing for the stang for the first year ever.:(

Best part was getting to see my wife unwrap her DSLR camera. She was so surprised!:nice:

No car stuff this year but I had a very good haul anyway.

-Taylormade Burner 10.5 degree driver (cant wait to crush some 300 yard drives)
-New 14 positon golf bag with seperate putter holder
-Taylormade golf balls
-Wet dry vac
-Tape measure and stud finder
-Two mustang shirts
-$125 worth of gift certs to dicks sporting goods (new clubs here I come)

To the guys who have gotten craftsman TQ wrenches be carefull with them as the plastic handles break. I have been through three in a year. Also sears only warenties them for a year.

I did well, but I got nothing for the mustang...

New laptop, 18v drill and circle saw combo, remote starter for my truck and a billet grill, brush guard, and taillight guards all for my truck.... and some other misc goodies.

managed to get my wife almost everything needed to convert her 97 trans am to a 98-02 ws6 style front end... I'm sure she appreciates that. lol