Oh boy,,only a couple days away from running

Spent yesterday hooking up this and that. Waiting on new H pipe. There is oil and water in the car. Put the upper/lower and TB on yesterday. Just have to finish up a little bit of wiring on the inside. Hoping to not have any major issues and be back on the road Monday!!!!

IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3506.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3504.jpg
    IMG_3504.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3505.jpg
    IMG_3505.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3506.jpg
    IMG_3506.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Sponsors (?)

It is a one wire alternator,,it came w/the car. Wish I could tell ya what the model/output is. With the stereo that is in the car you oughta see the voltmeter bounce around when the subs are kickin.

Thnx for the compliments.

Lookin real good man!!! Hey if you dont mind me asking, where did you get that alt bracket kit from? Im going to be running a power master 1 wire alt, and i hate the look of the stock bracket. did it come with the longer bolts as well?

That kit is from Powermaster as well. Very pleased with it. Heads up tho:

I am running a stock size alt. pulley, stock size water pump pulley and underdrive crank pully. Piece of twine to gauge what length belt I was gonna need said 37 1/2" Advanced Auto only had a 37 and a 39. I made the 37 fit w/no issues, just had to pull the alt all the way in (no threads showing on either end.

If I had used the stock crank pulley with the other two I would have used the 37".

That kit is from Powermaster as well. Very pleased with it. Heads up tho:

I am running a stock size alt. pulley, stock size water pump pulley and underdrive crank pully. Piece of twine to gauge what length belt I was gonna need said 37 1/2" Advanced Auto only had a 37 and a 39. I made the 37 fit w/no issues, just had to pull the alt all the way in (no threads showing on either end.

If I had used the stock crank pulley with the other two I would have used the 37".

Cool, thanks for the info. I have an underdrive crank pulley and a stock one, so i guess ill see what i can come up with. Do you remember about how much the kit ran? and did it come with all the needed bolts?

hey man, what are you gonna do to plug up the drivers side filler hole in the valvecover. i actually just bought a set of the same exact ones and was wondering what you were going to do.

His pecker........:)
Not to thread jack......
Looks real good Wade I just got my 351 up and running over the weekend. What a friggin beast. I don't know if it is because I haven't driven it in months or if it is just that much faster than it used to be but I almost peed my pants and didn't even romp on it. I can definitely feel a difference in the bottem end torque with the 351. Let me know how she runs after you get her going. I know that systemax kit will put a smile on your face.