OH GOD I WANT THIS!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Oh God, that's foul. Nothing says "classy" like $10 chrome wheelwell moldings from PepBoys! The 747 wing would be bad enough by itself, but they took to the next level... spoiler on top of another spoiler! The worst part of all, the paint actually looks descent. Somebody actually thought this out, planned the "look" of the car befor painting it :puke: And this is what they came up with.

I'm with many of the above. I'd take it for a DD beater anyday ... or, better still, a 5.0 conversion donor chassis. Just remove the wings and chrome wheel well moldings (I can't believe anyone of a sane mind actually thinks those look cool), substitute OEM knobs in place of the Cobras, maybe throw on a junkyard OEM LX hatch wing with some paint and matching stripes (probably cheaper/easier to just make it match, versus repainting the whole car), and you're set. Drive the poopie out of it like that, or start rippin' the four-banger out and drop in something with some better cubes.

Ah hell... Did I miss the memo? An LX can't be cool? Granted, the southside-special we've been discussing is anything but cool, but cmon! And just to be sure, I've seen quite a few GTs that look like they were built by Cheech n Chong. :nonono:

LX93RiceKill said:
Ah hell... Did I miss the memo? An LX can't be cool? Granted, the southside-special we've been discussing is anything but cool, but cmon! And just to be sure, I've seen quite a few GTs that look like they were built by Cheech n Chong. :nonono:
Yeah, like Strypes old car:rlaugh: