Old time member looking for help: 1970 vs 1995

Which will handle better?

• 1995 with upgrades

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 1970 with upgrades

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Both about the same after full upgrades.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Heh. While I admit I have not been in any newer Corvettes, I never found the vettes up thru mid 80s to be very comfortable either, just don't like roof down on my head. I read about the seat cushion mod for miata's, and a 91 be cool, love the pop-ups. Who knows maybe I will do a monster miata eventually. I was looking for newer ones like the 06+ due to suspension upgrades though, the RX8 based suspension is simply amazing. My son has a RX8 so spoiled in that regard one of those for a V8 conversion was also a thought. I drive my wifes 06 miata around, it is an absolute blast just underpowered, but am just not comfortable with the top up and here in PNW, gotta have top up often enough it was a no go for now.

At this point I am almost done getting the 94 GT on the road with 393 stroker. Engine is built and has fired up. Just working to get the engine down under the hood I have chosen. Pure lack of time in my part. I could yank the hood off and drive it to start tuning if I really needed to. I find the 94 comfortable right out of he box and I got her running and cheap, so was a win/win!

• Sponsors (?)