OMGGG i found my old mustang

D-BOI

Mar 26, 2009
Metro Detro
i was looking around craigslist when i stumbled across this 95 mustang and whadya know its my old one i sold back in 2005 and i tried so hard to find pics of it on cardomain but never did. Dang i wish i had 3k to get it just because i was so damn attached to it. i guess he painted the wheels black and painted everything thats under the hood red used to be ford blue

1995 Mustand GT

• Sponsors (?)

On the plus side, it hasn't been riced out. I had an old v6 mustang that, I was told, within 6 weeks of selling there were altezzas and "racing" stickers on it. Sad, sad.

I can't tell in the picture, but is the strut tower brace connected to the upper intake?

no its not connected to the intake, i had to cut the front part of the brace because it wouldnt fit lol, i was 16 and i just hacked away at it.

I bought that car totally stock and i put eibach lowering springs, those 99 gt wheels and tires, upper and lower intake manifold, CAI, 3:73's, bbk h pipe, flowmaster 40 series catback, E303 cam, Full cobra body kit with a cobra r spoiler. and the cobra stickers on the fenders that are put on the wrong side of the car lol. God i loved that car so much. i had to sell it though because it wasnt good transportation for all year round and i got sick of not being able to drive it, when i sold it i think it had like 77k miles so he has barely driven it for 5 years, but when i sold it the thing was in mint condition you could eat off the carpet

I dont think i would pay $3k for a 95 with a bad tranny....Car looks nice and clean though.

These cars and all sports cars are not made to be driven in the snow, so I can understand the reason for selling. But i gotta say I like your 97 better....although why did you go with 3.73's and not 4.10 on both?

i think 3k is dirt cheap for that car even without a tranny. the motor was perfect on that thing and the body was immaculate when i sold it.

i went with 3:73's because 4:10s are way too high of a gear, i drove my buddy's 94 with 4:10s and totally hated it

i think 3k is dirt cheap for that car even without a tranny. the motor was perfect on that thing and the body was immaculate when i sold it.

i went with 3:73's because 4:10s are way too high of a gear, i drove my buddy's 94 with 4:10s and totally hated it

I dunno I look up the kbb price and it was $3800 in excellent condition, If you cant drive it home its not even in fair condition(remember the blue book values have went down alot in the past 2 years with the economy). I wouldnt pay more than $1500 for it. if you dont fix the car your selling and its not drivable expect to get less than half of the blue book value. And just becuase its "$1200" to fix doesn't mean thats how much less the car is worth, even though an average wrench turner can do the work for considerably less.

I am wanting to change the gears in my car this summer, I was thinking of 3.73's but everyone that says they have had both seems to say that 4.10's are the way to go.....This is my first stang and all I know is 5th gear is pretty much useless

I would pay that much, those T5 tranny's are hell of lot easier to work on then those T45, an easy rebuild for tranny tech, plus it was a last of an era engine. The Car looks super clean, I wonder if the insides are forged. The trick is finding a car enthusiasts whom of which knows what they are talking about, yea that kid didn't deserve that car. Who knows what he did to blow the tranny!

That was over 5-years ago. A lot can go wrong in that time span.

$3K is too much for that car IMO. I would consider it if the car were original, but to undo all of the gaudy mods (painted engine compartment, wheels, Fobra badges) would make it not worth the effort. Not to mention replacing/repairing the transmission and the labour involved in doing so.

That’s a $2,000 car if I’ve ever seen one.

That was over 5-years ago. A lot can go wrong in that time span.

$3K is too much for that car IMO. I would consider it if the car were original, but to undo all of the gaudy mods (painted engine compartment, wheels, Fobra badges) would make it not worth the effort. Not to mention replacing/repairing the transmission and the labour involved in doing so.

That’s a $2,000 car if I’ve ever seen one.

yea i dont know why the kid had to go and paint everything, but whatever, i sold it to him for 7 grand back then. I put a'lot of money into that car the cobra front and rear bumper and the hood and the rear spoiler were all ford parts and cost a pretty penny.

and the badges are just held on by 3m double sided tape i dont see how thats time consuming lol, those wheels id trash and put some fr500's, but he probably beat the crap out of it, wish i still had it in the shape i sold it to him. its just crazy seeing i after so long

but whatever i like my current mustang and will not part with it