One of the few, the proud, a running turbomustang

10secgoal

Dec 1, 2003
San Diego
:lol: :rlaugh: that's funny, I don't care who you are. I tried so hard the other day to get it running. There was a large even with a ton of people. I have a ton of whoop ass to hand out that have been on lay-away for over a year now. But I we thrashes on it for 12 hrs that day and it wasn't enough. After about another 6-8 today it ran. New motor and tranny are working so far. trans-brake works great so far ( thanx Redneck Racing).The transbrake is an unreal feeling and I haven't seen anything above 2k yet. Cage is comfortable, swing outs work great. It all actually went well for me this time. I am a happy man again. Hopefully this will bring attention to the company at the track. vid and slips to come. Shooting for 6-700hp pump gas no intercooler. Not sure on the brand of injection yet though.

• Sponsors (?)

Does anybody know is this thread talking about a '67-'68 or a '65-'66?

10sec has a 67/68 Mustang. I remember him working on a set of turbo headers for the 65/66 cars a while back though.

Congrats on getting the car running! Be sure and get some video from the track. I know there will be some bugs to work out but I can't wait to see how it runs.
Should provide plenty of smiles:nice:

Megasquirt!! I'm very happy with mine. Pretty steep learning curve tho.

And congrats!
Oh god no. Not yet anyways. I mean water injection. A lot of guys still think you need an inter cooler. So when I here someone at the cars show mumbling about it I'll tell them "It runs 9's without one, how fast DO YOU want to go?":D I wasn't really ready to put the car back together, but it Rich's turns alot of heads at the shows. So we figured it was time for mine to run again. Beat up a few cars at the track and try to get some jobs lined up.

Oh god no. Not yet anyways. I mean water injection. A lot of guys still think you need an inter cooler. So when I here someone at the cars show mumbling about it I'll tell them "It runs 9's without one, how fast DO YOU want to go?":D I wasn't really ready to put the car back together, but it Rich's turns alot of heads at the shows. So we figured it was time for mine to run again. Beat up a few cars at the track and try to get some jobs lined up.

Megasquirt has everything built in to run the water/methanol injection :p
All you would need to do is find a resivoir, a pump, some line, and a spray nozzle (I hear nitrous fogger nozzles work good).

Well, and configure the MS to turn on the injection at XX amount of boost.

My buddy finally came through, so I have SOME $$$$. Let me figure somethings out this week and we'll work something out.:nice:

Cool. I'll be starting another 65 install here in the next month or two. He didn't want that much power. But he got a ride in Rich's car and decided he had to have one. So we picked 3.25's for the new 9in rather than anything steeper. So he needs to save enough to do it without his wife knowing...and I can't figure why wifes hate me when I've never met them.

what will she say when her hubby's car gets a turbo? Its just a matter of time?

AGAIN, this POST NEEDS PICS (and video)

alright here they are...
my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

SHE ISN'T PRETTY AT A STAND STILL, BUT AT THE TRACK ITS JUST A BLUR ANYWAY:D

fix.T

dturboju2lu4.jpg

dturbo2xq8.jpg