Fuel Opinion on Fuel lines

My plan is to try to fit it on the original line and original fitting, so I can just connect it back. I may be pi$$ing in the wind, but I’m gonna try it.

• Sponsors (?)

Here is a picture of where I was at when I gave up on trying. I ended up getting the nylon too hot and it folded on itself and ripped. I had to extend the lines though to go further across the engine bay

20200321_193256.jpg

Here is a picture of where I was at when I gave up on trying. I ended up getting the nylon too hot and it folded on itself and ripped. I had to extend the lines though to go further across the engine bay

20200321_193256.jpg
If this doesn’t work I think I’ll try those Dorman steel to nylon compression fittings. Problem is I won’t really know if it worked until they’re all back in the car. Good thing I like working on it.

Mine looked like the wiper washer button was stuck on with a steady stream. It sure had enough fuel pressure. When I turned the key, my son was freaking out with the fire extinguisher in his hand. And the car wouldn't even crank. It just had raw fuel dumping at that time.