Opinions on dark shadow gray?

Ateup

Sep 21, 2009
Normally, I wouldn't consider the color, as I like red or black mainly, but I found a dark shadow gray Cobra that is in top shape with 21,000 miles. What r your opinions on color?

18921110700.292362519.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Well, if color choices were unlimited then yea, I wouldn't order it, but this car is in exceptional condition. And the only friggin cobra verts within 500 miles are black or silver. I love black but it's not a lazy man's color, and silver is cool, but it washes out silver wheels, and the black top contrasts too much for my tastes.

Well, if color choices were unlimited then yea, I wouldn't order it, but this car is in exceptional condition. And the only friggin cobra verts within 500 miles are black or silver. I love black but it's not a lazy man's color, and silver is cool, but it washes out silver wheels, and the black top contrasts too much for my tastes.

Be patient. Once the weather breaks, there will be a bunch going up for sale.

Not sure where you are at, but I would not want to buy a cobra during the winter in the snow belt. Says something about the seller willing to drive the car in the winter.

Mine is a Mineral Gray which is very close cousin to DSG. Personally, I really like both of them. I do not know what the production numbers are but it seems like I see a lot less of MG/DSG on the road than the other colors (especially black, white, and red) ... which (to me) is another reason to favor MG and DSG.

Be patient. Once the weather breaks, there will be a bunch going up for sale.

Not sure where you are at, but I would not want to buy a cobra during the winter in the snow belt. Says something about the seller willing to drive the car in the winter.

Just because they are selling it doesn't mean they daily drive it. Now is the time to buy, price wise.