opinions on these headlights....?

• Sponsors (?)

here are some pictures of mine when i got them! the pics were taken in November the night i installed them so they are kinda of dark!
124-2423_IMG.jpg

124-2424_IMG.jpg

before
124-2426_IMG.jpg

after
124-2430_IMG.jpg

124-2434_IMG.jpg

124-2433_IMG.jpg

124-2432_IMG.jpg

i hope pics are good enough to help you make your decision! they put out a lot of light and look awesome! James

i recently got the stock reps for 80 and they have been really good so far...still look brand new! Thats what i was going for though....the clears sometimes (usually) look cheap...if not right away, after they start to haze

maybe on a daily driver that sits outside all the time exposed to the elements might look cheap eventually like you said but so do the factories and the replacements that sit outside all the time! i haven't seen any clears that look cheap ? has anyone else? I'm curious now to see what they will look like if left outside! mine is garage kept all the time so it doesnt sit outside! but i would like to see some pics of other peoples clears that have gone so called "cheap looking" if anyone has pics?

thats what i meant...like on a DD. I had some clears on my 95 and they werent cheap in price, but the way they put them togeather tends to look shoddy..and the crystal clear lenses let all the construction of them show...like how they basically melt the lense on. most people wont be right up looking at them all the time, but it bothered me

I like those, but they are too much money. How can replacements be 80 and those 200?? I just bought the replacements.

Same here. I paid for a set of those for my vert. I wanted them for my 93 but I didnt want to spend 200 + shipping + driving lights.

I bought DOT approved repros on ebay. I paid 155 shiped and got all of it: 6pc lights and driving lights with new headlamp bulbs.

On my vert which was daily driven the lens started to get pits in them after the first winter. No hazing though.