DadLife0724 Advanced Member Mar 22, 2024 399 265 73 Cooperstown, PA Today at 9:06 AM #1 Today at 9:06 AM #1 View: https://youtu.be/GeH4i9n_dDY Anyone ever used these? That startup sequence is pretty sweet.
gkomo now i can hopefully expect to receive the shaft Aug 2, 2024 2,293 1,517 133 San Diego, CA Today at 10:46 AM #2 Today at 10:46 AM #2 Not a priority for me at this time but i've been looking at the LX lense kit they have. Too bad they don't make one for the Cobra lenses/86GT lenses since thats what i have and i like them. Car came with LX lenses so i have those sitting in a box. Reactions: DadLife0724
Not a priority for me at this time but i've been looking at the LX lense kit they have. Too bad they don't make one for the Cobra lenses/86GT lenses since thats what i have and i like them. Car came with LX lenses so i have those sitting in a box.
nicholase I lubed and pushed, until it was all the way in May 21, 2024 652 1,171 103 New York Today at 10:49 AM #3 Today at 10:49 AM #3 Site says coming soon. Looks like you remove the factory lens and install into the Oracle housing. I love the cheese craters. I also don't mind old fashioned light bulbs lol. I like the vintage vibe so I'm probably not a buyer. Reactions: gkomo
Site says coming soon. Looks like you remove the factory lens and install into the Oracle housing. I love the cheese craters. I also don't mind old fashioned light bulbs lol. I like the vintage vibe so I'm probably not a buyer.
gkomo now i can hopefully expect to receive the shaft Aug 2, 2024 2,293 1,517 133 San Diego, CA Today at 11:58 AM #4 Today at 11:58 AM #4 True, plus i never drive the car at night so I probably would never get the 'full effect' of the lights anyways. Reactions: Potomus Pete, DadLife0724 and nicholase
True, plus i never drive the car at night so I probably would never get the 'full effect' of the lights anyways.
Noobz347 Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor Admin Dude Jan 4, 1985 43,409 21,614 234 Box behind Walmart Today at 5:43 PM #5 Today at 5:43 PM #5 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UPP4OeeewE Reactions: DadLife0724
DadLife0724 Advanced Member Mar 22, 2024 399 265 73 Cooperstown, PA Today at 6:01 PM #6 Today at 6:01 PM #6 Noobz347 said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UPP4OeeewE Click to expand... Seen these around town before. They never look this cool on real cars.
Noobz347 said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UPP4OeeewE Click to expand... Seen these around town before. They never look this cool on real cars.