Oracle Tail Lights

Not a priority for me at this time but i've been looking at the LX lense kit they have. Too bad they don't make one for the Cobra lenses/86GT lenses since thats what i have and i like them. Car came with LX lenses so i have those sitting in a box.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DadLife0724
Site says coming soon. Looks like you remove the factory lens and install into the Oracle housing.

I love the cheese graters. I also don't mind old fashioned light bulbs lol. I like the vintage vibe so I'm probably not a buyer.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: gkomo
I don't get the obsession with turning cars into light parades or moving billboards. These are in the same category as the 90's underglow lights and the Ferrari tailights for newer Mustangs.
To each their own but I prefer the nostalgic look of original Mustang lights.
Our local car shows are full of under hood murals and color changing rings around the headlights. One guy was showing off his remote control, color changing headlights. Anyone remember the car called "Kitt" from the 80's? Lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: rednotch
I don't get the obsession with turning cars into light parades or moving billboards. These are in the same category as the 90's underglow lights and the Ferrari tailights for newer Mustangs.
To each their own but I prefer the nostalgic look of original Mustang lights.
Our local car shows are full of under hood murals and color changing rings around the headlights. One guy was showing off his remote control, color changing headlights. Anyone remember the car called "Kitt" from the 80's? Lol

1791674635888.webp




:jester:
 
I don't get the obsession with turning cars into light parades or moving billboards. These are in the same category as the 90's underglow lights and the Ferrari tailights for newer Mustangs.
To each their own but I prefer the nostalgic look of original Mustang lights.
Our local car shows are full of under hood murals and color changing rings around the headlights. One guy was showing off his remote control, color changing headlights. Anyone remember the car called "Kitt" from the 80's? Lol
I get where you're coming from, and I agree, the light shows now days are pretty ridiculous. This is kinda my nostalgia. The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the startup sequence was Back to the Future. That trilogy was a big part of my childhood. While I'm not for the LED light shows, I think these will end up on my car. :nice:
 
That's old man brain rot...... Used to see old guys buy all the pep boys look at me crap and throw it on basically stock cars.... I kind of view stuff like this the same way or something that should be on the attention whore mall crawler trucks. Idk I rather my cars go unnoticed or stock ish looking but kind of hard these days just by the age of em. There's a older dude in his late 60's early 70's by me with a newer jeep all decked out with leds , laugh every time I see it because he leaves the lights on and just chills in the local wawa convince store for 30 plus mins at a time, meanwhile the parking lot looks like a Christmas tree. And this is an old tiny legacy store in the burbs so maybe 15 parking spots. I Keep waiting for one of pan handlers that showed up since covid and our lovely section 8 boom from over building to gank it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DadLife0724
lol thats what i called the old man needs attention life crisis where they just go crazy throwing stuff at there cars that make people go wtf... We all have seen it..

As for leds If it flashes, strobes or changes colors is where you lose me. I don't mind led for brightness but never been the car show person or look at me personality.
 

Attachments

  • ljaoy9rvdmmz.webp
    ljaoy9rvdmmz.webp
    500.7 KB · Views: 3
That's old man brain rot...... Used to see old guys buy all the pep boys look at me crap and throw it on basically stock cars.... I kind of view stuff like this the same way or something that should be on the attention whore mall crawler trucks. Idk I rather my cars go unnoticed or stock ish looking but kind of hard these days just by the age of em. There's a older dude in his late 60's early 70's by me with a newer jeep all decked out with leds , laugh every time I see it because he leaves the lights on and just chills in the local wawa convince store for 30 plus mins at a time, meanwhile the parking lot looks like a Christmas tree. And this is an old tiny legacy store in the burbs so maybe 15 parking spots. I Keep waiting for one of pan handlers that showed up since covid and our lovely section 8 boom from over building to gank it.
It's the young kids here that add all of that junk. They can't change a tire but boy can they add stick on doo dads to their rides.

Oh...and I'm an "older dude". :coff: