• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

Ordered some stuff...

  • Thread starter Thread starter CManT1914
  • Start date Start date Sep 24, 2004

CManT1914

New Member
Feb 5, 2004
3,172
2
0
Killeen, Texas
Sep 24, 2004
#1
  • Sep 24, 2004
  • #1
Nothing big, but I finally ordered my c/c plates I've been needing for over 3 months now. My front tires are shot, but oh well. While I was at it, I stopped procrastinating and went ahead and ordered some ultra clear foglights. Next friday my friends and I are gonna go out to this empty parking lot on the outskirts of town for some picture shooting. I'm gonna throw my old rims and tires back on for the evening so we can get some burnout shots too. They should look pretty cool with just my foglights shining through the smoke. I'll post some pictures when I get them put in. Just wanted to share that with you. Oh, also, in about 2 weeks I'm getting some custom made full length subframe connectors with the seat supports, so I'll let you know how those work out too.

EDIT: son of a bitch, i accidentally put this in tech. sorry guys
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Progress Thread 91GTstroked 90 7 up convertible build
  • 91GTstroked
  • Apr 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
411
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 22, 2026
91GTstroked
H
Forced Induction On3 Turbo Kit- Parts list NEEDED - 302 Stock Motor
  • Hirothecool1
  • Feb 27, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Mar 7, 2026
slow84lx
S
Progress Thread Might as well start a progress thread on my 92 GT Hatch.
  • Dontknowchit
  • Jun 11, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
28
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 8, 2025
Dontknowchit
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
461
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 95 GT/Saleen Supercharged 331 install
  • from6to8
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 28, 2026
from6to8
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?