Ordered some stuff...

CManT1914

New Member
Feb 5, 2004
3,172
2
0
Killeen, Texas
Nothing big, but I finally ordered my c/c plates I've been needing for over 3 months now. My front tires are shot, but oh well. While I was at it, I stopped procrastinating and went ahead and ordered some ultra clear foglights. :banana: Next friday my friends and I are gonna go out to this empty parking lot on the outskirts of town for some picture shooting. :p I'm gonna throw my old rims and tires back on for the evening so we can get some burnout shots too. :D They should look pretty cool with just my foglights shining through the smoke. I'll post some pictures when I get them put in. Just wanted to share that with you. Oh, also, in about 2 weeks I'm getting some custom made full length subframe connectors with the seat supports, so I'll let you know how those work out too.

EDIT: son of a bitch, i accidentally put this in tech. :bang: sorry guys