ordering some stuff tonight

autumn_again

Oct 2, 2007
Hamilton, NJ
okay, basically first time ordering stuff for my car. i'm ordering the ford racing 3.73 gear kit.

what other things should i order that are cheap, that i would notice a difference with.

little things like underdrive pullies and etc.

i am not going with exhaust yet, until i can afford to do new headers and mid pipe and cat back at the same time.

i'm probably going to order from late model restoration, unless i am recommended a cheaper place.

thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

You should replace the axle bearings and seals while you are down there.

Pulleys are definitely a cheap, and noticeable mod.

I would do the catback and midpipe if you can afford it. New headers won't do much for your stock car. Unless you plan on going with longtubes, then it's a smart idea to wait till you get both. But I would definitely do a catback as long as the funds are there.

:flag:

Dump the cats, get an H or X pipe, even if you have stock mufflers it'll make a big dif...

A homemade CAI and pull the lower intake and have Tmoss port it... Do those and the gears at the same time and youll be amazed at the difference...

You should replace the axle bearings and seals while you are down there.

Pulleys are definitely a cheap, and noticeable mod.

I would do the catback and midpipe if you can afford it. New headers won't do much for your stock car. Unless you plan on going with longtubes, then it's a smart idea to wait till you get both. But I would definitely do a catback as long as the funds are there.

:flag:

i've got flows for a catback now, but i'm thinking going

long tubes - off road x - slp lm2.

i dont want to spend too much, because in less then a month i'm buying another 5.0 that im going to be building up.