Orlando Stangers

flstang65

10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2007
SE Georgia
I didn't want to continue to threat jack the Bullit springs thread so I am posting a new one. I noticed several of you in the Orlando area. I thought it would be kind of cool to put some names to the faces and get out and meet some of you. How about we plan a night where we hang out here in the near future. Either at a local restaurant or the track. If you guys are interested, PM me and I will shoot you my email or phone.

• Sponsors (?)

I would love to get in on that! Im back from Iraq now, and missed my Stang and missed being able to just talk Stangs with people! I'm from the Orlando area, but stationed in South Carolina, and I would make the drive down there! Plus I'll get to see family too, so it would be a great trip! Have a date in mind yet?

P.S. I like the Pointe Orlando idea too... I love driving thru the parking garage and hearing ricer's car alarms go off because of my exhaust!

Heh, since my thread started this whole thing, I'd do my best to show up. I mentioned a muscle car show on Fridays in Cassleberry so that's an option aswell.

Hopefully you guys won't jump me.

:rolleyes:

Well now I'm gettin intimidated... My paint is HORRIBLE! I like to think its more of a "Function over Form" kinda thing... But in reality I just cant afford a new paint job! LOL! O well, I enjoy my car, so thats all that matters, right?

I'd be completely down for a meet........ i just have to move back now :(

nah for reals, i used to live right off university on hall road... right before goldenrod if your coming from ucf..but now i'm like 10 hours north..it's gay.......but i'll be making a comback before winter if i play my cards right :nice: and i'll finally have tools again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be completely down for a meet........ i just have to move back now :(

nah for reals, i used to live right off university on hall road... right before goldenrod if your coming from ucf..but now i'm like 10 hours north..it's gay.......but i'll be making a comback before winter if i play my cards right :nice: and i'll finally have tools again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work at a KFC on the corner there lol.

ha ha ha i used to live at that apt complex on that corner...waterside apartments lmao... dude that mcdonalds used to get robbed so many times.... it got to be like everynight there was a helicopter out flying around cause somebody had just robbed that damn place lol

I know the apartments lol.

I have a friend that worked at that McDonalds and they told me a story about how someone stole the Ronald McDonald House's donation box. You know, it's that little box infront of the register if you want to donate your change.

Well, this dude came everyday for like two weeks and one day it was just gone. They reviewed the tape and found out he was slowly unscrewing it everytime he came and got food until he finally just walked off with it.

Crazy lol.

I don't know any small shops, but I know the Recovery Room does the best work. They're rather expensive though, but they handle all the high-end vehicles that end up getting messed up.

If you want to find something smaller, there are a ton of shops on Colonial. I'm actually looking for a good body shop to do some paint/body work for me in the future.

ill be out and about with my girl tomorrow. ill stop and look at a few prospective places we can meet up at. possibly, if we get enough interest we can get a discount where ever we do this shindig at. if not, at least we can do something a couple times a month.