Out of Afghanistan in 5 Freakin days!!!

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
That's right, actually 11 days until I am back on Canadian soil from Afghanistan, but I stay for a few days in a few other spots. Thank god for Stangnet, and cybersex with the girlfriend, or else i might have gone utterly crazy in this hellhole! WOOT! Had to rant...now let the banana dance!

:banana:

• Sponsors (?)

wytstang said:
That Is Freakin Awesome You Are Come Back Safe Man Good Bless!!!!

Thanks fella's, the support from you guys has been great! Couldn't have done it without ya's....learning stang stuff is essential to staying sane in war torn countries

been there bro, very nice getting on the freedom bird for home. not sure how you guys do it but, seeing everyone in green uniforms, blows my mind everytime after seeing the desert stuff for a while. I'm probbably goin back in October, stay safe.

Hef5.0weisen said:
been there bro, very nice getting on the freedom bird for home. not sure how you guys do it but, seeing everyone in green uniforms, blows my mind everytime after seeing the desert stuff for a while. I'm probbably goin back in October, stay safe.

thanks man, since you've been over here, it's clear to see that you know what a hole this place really is

Have a safe trip and Thanks.... Never been in the military myself...but being in a war torn country has got to be a trip...I see alot of guys on here doing military service....and in this day an age my hat's off to you.... :nice:

bunny-pancake.jpg

View attachment 516272

Attachments

• bunny-pancake.jpg
    bunny-pancake.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 68