Outnumbered By Idiots

Ouch. So they are similar in their "technical support". I've heard many stories about MS(and not just Mike's experience). Fewer with Holley threads(when I was over on other forums/surfing). I do like the racepak option with the Holley also. Definitely not the cheapest options. I just like good products and tend to overspend myself. But I have no history with either product.

• Sponsors (?)

Honestly, for me personally, tech support isn't a concern. I know guys who specialize in both as well as guys who will remote tune them. Other than warranty issues or defects I don't really factor that in. Both systems are ~$1600 out of the box. So it's a draw there as well.
My hang up is that I'm a dummy lol. I relied heavily on the auto-tuning feature of the Holley to drive the 98 and just in what I've learned in the time since, I know just how much I left on the table. That doesn't scare me away but I know the MS3 system is a bit less user friendly for morons in terms of interface and the terminology used.
The "auto tune" feature is a cool selling point on both systems and will get your car technically mobile but every tuner I've talked to since has said "turn that sht off and fix your damn tune".

Ouch. So they are similar in their "technical support". I've heard many stories about MS(and not just Mike's experience). Fewer with Holley threads(when I was over on other forums/surfing). I do like the racepak option with the Holley also. Definitely not the cheapest options. I just like good products and tend to overspend myself. But I have no history with either product.
I don't have a negative thing to say about the Holley. The race pack and display features they've added since are big bonuses.
MS3 letting you use a windows tablet is cool as well. The lack of I/Os in the HP ecu was frustrating but I think that I could have optimized what I had better to begin with.

my car is becoming so expensive because I don't like to cut corners and I'm starting to avoid used parts all together so I'm with ya on that

Reactions: 1 user
IMG_1089.PNG

Reactions: 2 users