Outnumbered By Idiots

Ok then... Sub-frame connectors, brakes, gears, then blower.

By the time you get all that done, you'll know what blower you want to run.
I don't want to put a blower on it. Just a good nitrous kit that I can easily remove when I'm not at the track. Plus I'm trying not to do TOO much to the car. Fox body mustangs are getting harder to find exactly how they came off the assembly line where I live. Plus I've got the only one in my part of town painted K3 Bimini Blue so id like to keep it mostly original with a few subtle upgrades. Would a 150 shot be too much?

• Sponsors (?)

I don't want to put a blower on it. Just a good nitrous kit that I can easily remove when I'm not at the track. Plus I'm trying not to do TOO much to the car. Fox body mustangs are getting harder to find exactly how they came off the assembly line where I live. Plus I've got the only one in my part of town painted K3 Bimini Blue so id like to keep it mostly original with a few subtle upgrades. Would a 150 shot be too much?

Hold that thought....

Ok then... Sub-frame connectors, brakes, gears, then blower.

By the time you get all that done, you'll know what blower you want to run.
I don't want to put a blower on it. Just a good nitrous kit that I can easily remove when I'm not at the track. Plus I'm trying not to do TOO much to the car. Fox body mustangs are getting harder to find exactly how they came off the assembly line where I live. Plus I've got the only one in my part of town painted K3 Bimini Blue so id like to keep it mostly original with a few subtle upgrades. Would a 150 shot be too much? And do you know where I can find any R12 A/C fluid? I'm too stubborn to make the R134 conversion

1993-Ford-Mustang-Cobra-Engine.jpg

The install can be as clean or as intricate as you like. It's power ALL THE TIME, emissions ready, and tuned correctly, will add a lot less wear and tear.

Regardless of the power adder, you still have those mods we mentioned above to do. I'm betting you'll see the light by then if you're hanging around here. :)

I don't want to put a blower on it. Just a good nitrous kit that I can easily remove when I'm not at the track. Plus I'm trying not to do TOO much to the car. Fox body mustangs are getting harder to find exactly how they came off the assembly line where I live. Plus I've got the only one in my part of town painted K3 Bimini Blue so id like to keep it mostly original with a few subtle upgrades. Would a 150 shot be too much? And do you know where I can find any R12 A/C fluid? I'm too stubborn to make the R134 conversion
Just a FYI you can run a 150 shot if tuned correctly. Need 2 heat ranges cooler plugs,no more than 10* timing(with 93 octane)-I'd actually take out 2* for safety,and the wet systems that inject nitrous/fuel before the throttle body can cause fuel puddling in the intake manifold. This can lead to a devastating nitrous backfire. I suggest using a dry system or a wet plate kit from nitrous express that installs between the upper and lower.

Before adding any power adder you need to address the chassis,suspension,brakes,and tires. Nitrous also is fairly worthless on the street with regular radial tires. The instantaneous nature of the power will smoke the tires.

Reactions: 2 users
Actually, one of my favorite combos I've ever driven was a B cam car.

B303
GT-40P heads
1993 cobra intake, 65mm TB
5-spd with factory 3.08's.

That car was just fun to drive/ride in. Simple combo really.

Reactions: 1 user
Just a FYI you can run a 150 shot if tuned correctly. Need 2 heat ranges cooler plugs,no more than 10* timing(with 93 octane)-I'd actually take out 2* for safety,and the wet systems that inject nitrous/fuel before the throttle body can cause fuel puddling in the intake manifold.
This can lead to a devastating nitrous backfire.
I suggest using a dry system or a wet plate kit from nitrous express that installs between the upper and lower.

Before adding any power adder you need to address the chassis,suspension,brakes,and tires. Nitrous also is fairly worthless on the street with regular radial tires. The instantaneous nature of the power will smoke the tires.

I will put the thread back "on" the off track...

One man's devastation is an entire crowds entertainment....
10408147_10153286934552112_2019909957766613888_n.jpg

Ohhhhhh!!! Fireworks!! They didn't say nothin' on the flyer about having fireworks!!!:rock:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users