Outnumbered By Idiots

• Sponsors (?)

I see what you did there

svo.jpg
Was wondering how long it'd take one of you jackwagons to catch on! :D

My dad used to have an '87. He said he regrets selling it.
If it was an 87, it wasn't an SVO. If it was an SVO, it wasn't an 87. SVOs were only made from 84-86.
Hell yeah. That's where I got my E cam from

Of course, at this point, I'm all but certain you're actually trolling.

Reactions: 1 users
If it was an 87, it wasn't an SVO. If it was an SVO, it wasn't an 87. SVOs were only made from 84-86.

Of course, at this point, I'm all but certain you're actually trolling.
Technically yes the SVO only went to 86, but I've known of a handful of SVO's that were labeled as 87. He could have had an 86, but I thought the ones with flushed headlights were 87's.

84-SVO-Mustang-fr.jpg

AND THIS

84-SVO-Re.jpg

PLUS

upload_2017-1-4_18-10-52.png

IMHO, would be the only combination that is worth that $9k price tag. I could probably be easily convinced to do the 4-banger also but 300 fwhp would be my minimum. Larger turbo, whatever it would take to push that little 4 up the hill.

This however, would be a smooth ass ride with an Eco-6.

Reactions: 1 users
84-SVO-Mustang-fr.jpg

AND THIS

84-SVO-Re.jpg

PLUS

upload_2017-1-4_18-10-52.png

IMHO, would be the only combination that is worth that $9k price tag. I could probably be easily convinced to do the 4-banger also but 300 fwhp would be my minimum. Larger turbo, whatever it would take to push that little 4 up the hill.

This however, would be a smooth ass ride with an Eco-6.
I get the attraction, but a fox can be coyote-swapped for less.

I played around with the idea of doing a junkyard Coyote swap into a cheap fox off CL for the lulz, but that process led to other dark thoughts like Coyote-swapping Elsuperpinto... I put those thoughts on the back burner... For now.

All of that said, a fox with fully upgrades brakes and suspension with an EB3.5 and six speed would net Porsche-like performance at a budget and wrapped in a very unsuspecting package.

Reactions: 1 user
I get the attraction, but a fox can be coyote-swapped for less.

I played around with the idea of doing a junkyard Coyote swap into a cheap fox off CL for the lulz, but that process led to other dark thoughts like Coyote-swapping Elsuperpinto... I put those thoughts on the back burner... For now.

All of that said, a fox with fully upgrades brakes and suspension with an EB3.5 and six speed would net Porsche-like performance at a budget and wrapped in a very unsuspecting package.
A coyote swap would be badass if I could afford it. My buddy Darin has a 1993 Cobra with a Coyote swap. Currently holds the record for the fastest pass in the Coyote Stock class for the NMRA. 10.20 at 130mph. It's a badass car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    790.2 KB · Views: 126
Looking up engine weights, seems a EFi 302 weighs about 450#?

Just looked online and found an ecoboost 2.3L weight spec at 449# dry? Seems heavy no?

Finding a coyote 5.0 in a boneyard for cheap is probably never going to happen. One comes in and a yard owner sees $$$. You might have better luck finding ecoboost TT 3.5's as they stuffed that engine in explorers, police Taurus, ford flex, MKS, F150, etc. But finding ecoboost 2.0's and 2.3's might even be easier and cheaper. That ecoboost 2.3L is putting down what? 310HP? Hopefully it weighs a lot less than 450#