Paint Supplies

  • Sponsors (?)

look in the phone book for Sherwin Williams Auto Paint store.
SW not only makes paints for your home but also for your car. and they have stores that just supply the auto body business. granted they might not be as many as they are for home paints but they are out there.
if you have no luck, try going to you regular SW paint store and ask if they can get the supplies you need from their nearest SW Auto Paint store. they should be able to help you out.
or try another brand paint store, like my local benny moore supplier has those paper mesh strainer that the auto body guys use. but the measuring cups they have aren't the ones you need.
if your wondering i run a commerical painting company.
or try an online supplier, have you checked eastwood?

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
I work at a Sherwin-Williams. Most stores that sell house paint wont know much about the automotive paint. They can tell you where there is an automotive store, but thats about it. But we do have the strainers. But not the cups with the % on them.


New Member
Oct 29, 2006
Jackson, MI
no offense to the guys that work at S.W. but lets say they are a really good house paint....i would look into another brand for auto paint though. as far as online goes i have no advice like i said anything paintwise i could go to the store never had to look online sorry:(


Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member