Painting Wheels

Im not a big fan of my wheels, and i was thinking about painting them black, just wanted your opinions on what you guys thought
64901.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

i think that that might look pretty good maby you should try some of the diffrent colored chrome paint they sell at walmart lol you could spend some $ and get the color changing paint and put alot of clear coat on it the would be cool. i agree those rims dont look good im not a fan of any of the 3 star rims thats what i call them i dont know any other names for them. other than the rims you got a nice stang

I'm not a big fan of your wheels either. :stick: I'm gonna say that if you paint them black, they'll just look like steel wheels that the wheelcovers have fallen off of, i.e., crap. See if you can pick up a set of 10-holes or ponies, those would look good on your car. :nice:

Ash

freakintiger said:
Don't paint them black! Some guy on my street(court, actually)had a set of wheels a lot like yours. They were painted black, and I'll tell ya, they looked awful!
you'd be surpised, i was at the local mall area the other day and i say a 99ish mustang with the same wheels... i was thinking, man, what a loser then i realized they were the same LOL j/k