• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

Passenger seat noise.

  • Thread starter Thread starter gmantheman
  • Start date Start date May 17, 2008

gmantheman

Member
Dec 30, 2007
483
1
16
Escondido, CA
May 17, 2008
#1
  • May 17, 2008
  • #1
Does anyone else have a noise problem with their passenger seat? When driving it vibrates. When I tap it with my hand I can hear a vibration. When I tap the drivers seat, it does not make any vibration noise. Visually looking at the seat, I don't see any loose parts.
 
O

Owner1

Member
Apr 1, 2005
37
0
7
Carnation, WA
May 18, 2008
#2
  • May 18, 2008
  • #2
I have the same problem. Very intermittent.
 

walter

Founding Member
Aug 13, 1998
1,054
0
46
Houston TX
May 18, 2008
#3
  • May 18, 2008
  • #3
Mine squeaks when someone is on it or gets off of it.
 

gmantheman

Member
Dec 30, 2007
483
1
16
Escondido, CA
May 18, 2008
#4
  • May 18, 2008
  • #4
All the fasteners and bolts seem tight. Since the car is still under warranty I may just take it in.
 

klaw

Member
Oct 11, 2007
343
0
16
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
May 18, 2008
#5
  • May 18, 2008
  • #5
gmantheman said:
Does anyone else have a noise problem with their passenger seat? When driving it vibrates. When I tap it with my hand I can hear a vibration. When I tap the drivers seat, it does not make any vibration noise. Visually looking at the seat, I don't see any loose parts.
Click to expand...

I have a similar intermittent noise problem - it's extremely annoying and seems to appear under the following conditions:

1) I've spent all weekend working on my car.
2) The spring yardwork isn't done yet.
3) My wife is sitting in the passenger seat.

 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Differential noise over bumps
  • sharkrat
  • Apr 10, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
239
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Jun 18, 2026
TPony
L
95 gt engine vibration
  • lenzgt
  • May 11, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
6
Views
306
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech May 26, 2026
lenzgt
L
T5 5th gear 89 gt
  • mac_55
  • Mar 19, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
233
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Mar 20, 2026
Mustang5L5
Can makes noises when driving poping
  • Creomod
  • Oct 14, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
17
Views
702
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 19, 2025
Creomod
Electrical MSD Blaster TFI Coil 8227 loud Chirping Noise.
  • PonyGTrider
  • May 25, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
25
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 31, 2025
PonyGTrider
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?