paxton sn89 help trying to put it back together

mat82284

Jul 31, 2003
ok i know the problem just i dont know how to fix it. ive been trying to put my sn89 backtogether when i put the outside 6 11mm bolts in it turns fine when they are loose but when i start to tighten it the pulley gets real hard to turn and when i try to turn it, its not smooth when you turn it. ive taken everything apart and left out the balls and everything all i left was the case and the circle piece that connects the fan and locks the balls in that piece was the only thing in and when i put the back of the case on it did the same thing it would let me turn it when it wasnt bolted down but when i tightened it it would move. is that piece that goes between the perpellor messed up?? the part looks in good condition, is there anyway to ajust the back of the case so it doesnt put to much pressure on it so i can tighten the bolts all the way so it will run again. the back case has that piece that holds the balls in i think that its out to far and it needs to be ajusted but i dont know how i would ajust it.

Pics are at this link also in second pic from the bottom on the left hand side
is the part that im talking about above.

http://mathew82284.home.comcast.net/1.htm

• Sponsors (?)