pay-pal users question

I know this is off topic, but really did not see a different location to post. Anyway, I was wanting to order a TB from some one and I'm sure they want to use pay-pal. I have an old acct with them, but I don't want to put my debit card # on there.

Also the money being used to buy the part is from my cash stash. Another words the wifey does not know about IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :O_o:

So, can I use a gift card? That was I can use my cash to buy the gift card and use it instead of my debit!!

Us married folks know what I mean lol

• Sponsors (?)

Actually after doing some exploring on their website, I finally found a CS #, called and they said NO. You can not use a gift card, but you can go to a Walgreens or Walmart and buy a Green Dot Money Pack card and it basically is the same thing. You just have to ask for it.
So the wife will not know!!!!

sorry admins can delete this post.

you beat me to it, was just gonna tell you the same thing. thats what i use when I got some cash to buy parts so I dont have to hear the wife complaining about spending money on "that d#mn thing" again

HA! I used to go that route but gave up. Screw it... if she ends up wanting to leave me because of my car then I'll have more car money. LOL

She's going to have a bird here in the next month or so... My clutch is slipping and I've looked at a ton of replacement options. The viable options are all multi-disk. So... $700 - $1000 range. :jaw:

HA! I used to go that route but gave up. Screw it... if she ends up wanting to leave me because of my car then I'll have more car money. LOL

She's going to have a bird here in the next month or so... My clutch is slipping and I've looked at a ton of replacement options. The viable options are all multi-disk. So... $700 - $1000 range. :jaw:

Have a bird? :scratch: Sounds painful...

A simple fix for this is to have your own seperate checking account. My wife and I each have our own accounts and then there's the household account. A set amount from each paycheck goes into the household account and the rest into the personal account. What we do with that money is our own discretion. It has worked great for us for 11 years.

Reactions: 1 user
I love being single with no children :)

But, that is good to know as I want to close out my credit cards, but still be able to use Palpal. I've been on a no debt kick lately and just have 1 last card to get rid of.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I love being single with no children :)

But, that is good to know as I want to close out my credit cards, but still be able to use Palpal. I've been on a no debt kick lately and just have 1 last card to get rid of.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I agree!! I don't like to use my card on Pay-Pal. So from here on out, off to Walmart for the Pay Pal gift card.

Jeez, some of you guys have it rough. I need to go give my better half a hug or something. She sees boxes for new parts sitting outside and gets excited because she wants my car done more than I do.

My stash really is NO big secret to her. She knows it's there. I just don't wanna hear the saga about " Really and you gave me crap about a new pair of shoes!" deal ... lol

My wife is really cool about things, but really she thinks cars are simply cars. Just use them to get back and fourth.