Pennsylvania Thread

• Sponsors (?)

98GTVortech said:
Plymouth Meeting here. When is the next valley forge meeting i know that that dude viper something always got it together.
Yeah I'm curious when they will start meeting up there again. I am in Hatboro and there are also meets like every Friday night during the spring and summer in Warrington. Do you ever go to that shopping center right on Germantown Pk where all the cars meet up, I think it's around a Dunkin Donuts?

sy1172 said:
Perkasie PA here, just north of Doylestown in Bucks County (SE PA). Love to meet up with some locals!

vince, my GF is from perkasie. We go down there every month or so to hang out with the inlaws :( but if your not busy, we can hang out.... maybe ill drop the $30 in gas it will take me for the 70 mile each way trip in the mustang :(

78Mach1 said:
From Stroudsburg, went to school at Moravian, and boy has the area down there changed since I graduated in '94... Getting the exhaust done on the II, and hope to be back on the road by this spring...
HaHa, I went to Bethlehem Catholic (maybe 3 miles from MoCo) and live in Bethlehem. And I'll tell you, the area's changed a lot since I started high school in 2000. I'm at DeSales University now, almost done my second year.

CobraWannabe said:
Where at in Lancaster? You're not the guy I just saw today getting gas at Wawa on Lincoln Hwy are you? I can't see the pic of your car too well.

I'm just outside of Millersville.....Wasn't me you saw, my stang is in the shop having upper & lower rear control arms installed with a few other goodies:D . Besides it's not my daily driver so it's usually only out on the weekends when the weather is nice. You can see better pics of my car here:http://www.cardomain.com/ride/326116