Pennsylvania Thread

• Sponsors (?)

If you guys don't mind a half hour drive to Lancaster, we have a pretty decent meet every Sunday. It may not be worth it around this time of year, but as soon as weather breaks, it's pretty jumping. Some pretty decent races. One of the guys just touched a 9 second pass, which is the fastest of us that hangs out there, and his son isn't too far behind with really low 10's. They're bowties though, but either way, it's a decnt crowd and plenty of DSM's to pick on.

do far there were two ppl from SN that stopped by the shop to see the shop, get estimates on paint, and see my car - i'm sure theres alot more ppl - we should def meet up somewhere =

Hey funhog, my g/f's name is Tara, she's a bio major, she's a junior. She took my car to school a few times, when I was at the apartment back in the fall. Keep your eye out in the spring Sonic blue gt, 18" cobras, tint, mach 1 grill and fr. spoiler, and it's pretty loud too. It's prolly my car...

Come springtime we'll have to have a little g2g at the Lehigh Valley Mall. We always had meets there when I had my SVTf, pretty central location for any eastern and central PA'ers as well as NJ. Maybe I'll even get N8miller to tag along!!! hehe

youngone said:
I'm in Pittston. The city of boredom.
Stoners!

shotime said:
Hey funhog, my g/f's name is Tara, she's a bio major, she's a junior. She took my car to school a few times, when I was at the apartment back in the fall. Keep your eye out in the spring Sonic blue gt, 18" cobras, tint, mach 1 grill and fr. spoiler, and it's pretty loud too. It's prolly my car...

Come springtime we'll have to have a little g2g at the Lehigh Valley Mall. We always had meets there when I had my SVTf, pretty central location for any eastern and central PA'ers as well as NJ. Maybe I'll even get N8miller to tag along!!! hehe
I'll be looking for your '02, I love Sonic Blue.