performance parts...?

• Sponsors (?)

Well that all depends on how wild you want to go and how much money you have. Myself on my wifes car so far I added an Airaide CAI kit and the Flowmaster axle back exhaust. The only other pwr adders it will get will be a TB spacer and a tune probably from Diablo Sport. Which leads me to a question with those 4 things what sounds like a reasonable total gain from that.....20-30hp maybe?

Save your money, throttle body spacers don't provide any HP increase. Your best bang is a CAI and tune from a reputable tuner.

affirmative on the throttle body spacers. I can't believe in this day and age of instant information that people still waste their money. Must be some good marketing.

CAI, chip, exhaust are the best places to start.

i found nitrous to be a cheap hp increase. but if your interested, look up tom morana racing, or super six motorsports, they got a nuch of **** for the 4.0's

myself, im seriously considering swapping motors for a 5.4L supercharged, something tells me i can have a lot of fun with that.........

Well that all depends on how wild you want to go and how much money you have. Myself on my wifes car so far I added an Airaide CAI kit and the Flowmaster axle back exhaust. The only other pwr adders it will get will be a TB spacer and a tune probably from Diablo Sport. Which leads me to a question with those 4 things what sounds like a reasonable total gain from that.....20-30hp maybe?
Don't buy a chip, all they do is increase the air to fuel ratio. a tuner will do the same and has many other uses. They end up being a waste of money because most aftermarket parts that contribute to hp require a tune to get the most performance out of them.