South West Phoenix Accident Avoidance car control clinic April 27

MFE92

10 Year Member
Aug 25, 2010
Phoenix
Got any kid brothers and sisters? Young neighbors? Man enough to admit you could learn a thing about high performance car control? :D Check out a local non-profit high-performance accident avoidance clinic I volunteer for: http://www.teamsafetydrivingschool.org/index.php/training-program/registration

Last class before Fall is coming up Saturday April 27. It's a one-day deal out at Arizona Motorsports Park's vast lot, and the skills they/you learn in just that one day will transform your driving capabilities. Some testimonials:

I now trust [my 16-year-old] in my suburban more than I trust myself and I am 40 years old! And had my license since the day I turned 16. I have been telling friends and anyone who will listen about what a neat class their kids can take and even parents.

I want to thank you for giving my wife and I the confidence in knowing that our son Alex has the skills necessary to avoid any potential issue on the road. Alex, as you know had ZERO driving experience and by the end of the eight hour day of nothing but driving in a safe controlled environment, HIS confidence and driving ability rivals those that have been driving for years. I feel safer on the road knowing that the kids that you train (not in a class room sitting at a desk, but FULL ON DRIVING) are that much safer and aware of what the automobile and limitations of the automobile can and cannot do. I would have paid $300 or more for what you and your team has created in an eight-hour day. The confidence and skills that you have given those kids is priceless!

mily got her driver's license this week. While she was a good (teen) driver before your class, she needed a little bit of help. There was a definite improvement when we drove home after the class. She used what she learned to change lanes with more confidence and skill and was more aware of the road around her. The accident evasion techniques are outstanding. New drivers need to learn what the car will do in an emergency situation. The Team Safety Driving School provided a safe environment for my daughter to learn what can happen in a bad situation and how the car will respond to avoid an impact. Thank you for such a wonderful experience! I am much more comfortable with her out on the road.

And this is why we do it:

Fatality rates by age and position in the car

fatalities+by+age+of+driver.gif

Fatality rates by driver age:

fatalities+by+age.jpg

And a statistical analysis of accidents incurred by students trained in a program like this one, and accidents incurred by a control group, for 5 years after enrollment. . The Trained group was made up of students who completed the program. The Control group was made up of students who tried to enroll for the program but couldn't get entered because it was already sold out. The results are pretty remarkable:

Percentages are for the Trained Group (196 students), the Control Group (226 Students), and the advantage the trained group has over the control group.

Drivers Involved in Accidents_________________13.99%____26.11%______87 %
Drivers Involved in severe Accidents * __________9.47%____18.14% ______92%
Drivers Involved in Injury Accidents ____________2.88%_____7.52%_____ 161%
Drivers Involved in More Than One Accident______2.06%_____4.42%______115%

* Vehicle had to be towed.

That's a HUGE difference, and it shows how valuable even one day of in-car training can be. This course works.

Please, tell ya sistas, tell ya brothas, tell ya cousins...have them check it out.

Attachments

• fatalities+by+age+of+driver.gif
    7.7 KB · Views: 122
  • fatalities+by+age+of+driver.gif
    7.7 KB · Views: 124
  • fatalities+by+age.jpg
    fatalities+by+age.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 106
  • fatalities+by+age.jpg
    fatalities+by+age.jpg