JCBeaver's 1993 GT Coyote Swap "The Never-Ending Project"

Got my coyote motor tuned at JBA Speed Shop and now she runs great! Pulled 425HP to flywheel and 360 to the tires on a mustang dyno.

Got the new cobra wheels and tires couple days ago and I love how it looks now with the 10.5" rear wheels. Those 6.5" backspaced 10.5" cobra wheels fit in the rear of a fox perfectly! I still have fox length axles.

E773BAAE-67C3-4AFD-A2CC-44D327EA866C_1_105_c.jpeg

698ED1C9-1279-4845-8185-D6B760025514_1_105_c.jpeg

JBA Speed Shop were cool to throw together a quick video of my fox during the dyno session:

View: https://youtu.be/8HYO-LtZx-A

Sick man job well done on the swap, looks good and seems like you flew through the process. Wish I had them skills. Still wish I could have seen what would have happened with that blowzilla set up you bought, but you could always get a new KB setup for this motor!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Sick man job well done on the swap, looks good and seems like you flew through the process. Wish I had them skills. Still wish I could have seen what would have happened with that blowzilla set up you bought, but you could always get a new KB setup for this motor!!

Dont give me ideas!! My wife will bury me at this point if I brought this up haha! I need to have some fun though - enough with turning the wrenches for now!

Honestly I am very happy with how it runs and drives right now. This car is very very street friendly, which I absolutely love. I am a little scared that with some boost the car is going to sit in the garage more.

I desperately needed new tires as I was skating everywhere - the tires I had were very old (bought them off a dude who stored them for years) so I am super stoked to have this new wheel and tire combo. The grip is a lot better now, still have not drove it much yet since I got them last Tuesday.

I am on working on getting this car 100% CA Smog legal. I dont think I will ever leave California :) At least it will be very hard to leave.

I recently sourced a pair of lightly used 2014 OEM Cats and stock x pipe from a guy who used them for 300 miles before pulling them off his brand new GT. I will eventually purchase JBA's Cat4Ward CARB legal shorty headers to go with them. Probably will go on the car later this year. I still need to source the entire EVAP set up. Let me know if you have those stuff and want to sell them to me!