Photo of high speed on speedometer

hawkfish78

Jun 13, 2011
My friend thinks my 2000 gt can't get past 100 mph. Does anyone have a picture of their speedometer over 120? If so can you pm a photo, so I can shut up my friend.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Does your friend own a computer? Just have him look up "2000 Mustang GT top speed" in a Google search? He'll find plenty of examples of 130mph+ cars after that.

Don't let the little things get to ya man. If I reacted everytime someone busted my chops about one of my rides, I'd never get anything done.

I've tried getting mine past 88 mph, but every time I do I seem to end up in 1955. :shrug:

I've seen this problem before. Try changing the blinker fluid in this....

DIY-Flux-Capacitor.jpg

Attachments

• DIY-Flux-Capacitor.jpg
    DIY-Flux-Capacitor.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 105
WOW really? What a dumb ***. Sounds like a guy I know who seems to think is cobalt runs 12.5s BONE stock but refuses to take his car to the track to run my cousin and I. He also thinks that its not possible to run a supercharger on a stock 4.6.

Like others already said, this "friend" is ignorant and therefore his opinion is meaningless.

Has he ever ridden in your car? What does he drive for comparison? Again, his ignorance is not your responsibility.

It takes 1/4 mile for your car to hit 100 mph. What exactly does he thinks happens when you shift into fourth from the top of third?

Pretty much any vehicle made except for the weakest of econo-boxes will go over 100. I took my old 1998 mazda 626 up to 100mph. That was a v6 sedan with only 170hp, and an auto. This was when I was about 18, I've since gotten smarter and won't speed that much ever again. I probably would have been in jail with a boyfriend had I been caught. haha