Photo Request of clear foglights

• Sponsors (?)

I got BOI Ultra Clear Cobra fogs on Ebay....plenty bright . I had the GT OEM fogs prior and those are pretty much worthless...These I can actually seem the beam...never did with the stockers...
I don't drive mine winters or rain so naturally they still look mint...

PICT2118.jpg

PICT2121.jpg

PICT2126.jpg

Thats the best I could do for now, Would have to take some pictures tomorrow if you wanted to see more. All i can say is I love them. lol

I put clear fogs on my car a couple summers ago, install is not a big deal (just a bit tight behind the bumper) and I paid something like $45 shipped from ebay IIRC. As with any aftermarket lense, take the time to apply a beed of silicone around the assembled joint, and they should remain dry inside. Oh, and they actually brighten the ground! Unlike the stockers, which are useless at lighting anything.

I put clear fogs on my car a couple summers ago, install is not a big deal (just a bit tight behind the bumper) and I paid something like $45 shipped from ebay IIRC. As with any aftermarket lense, take the time to apply a beed of silicone around the assembled joint, and they should remain dry inside. Oh, and they actually brighten the ground! Unlike the stockers, which are useless at lighting anything.

+2