Photoshop Help for Shaving Trunk key hole

• Sponsors (?)

Done
DSC_1179.jpg

Great job...thanks for the help guys! :nice: I'm liking it shaved myself :D Subtle, but I think it works well. I'll see how much more they will charge me to do that as well. If you guys are still able to help...could you shave the keyhole on the bottom picture as well with and without the GT emblem on the left? (Just keep the Ford Oval on the right) Just curious to see what it would look like at that other angle! Thanks again for the assistance. This thread could go many directions that it was never intended to! :eek:

I have been reading and the most common combination is:

GT emblem: no holes
Ford emblem: two holes

There have been people who have had holes behind the "GT", but majority say no. Ford emblem has always had holes as far as I can tell.

I have been reading and the most common combination is:

GT emblem: no holes
Ford emblem: two holes

There have been people who have had holes behind the "GT", but majority say no. Ford emblem has always had holes as far as I can tell.

There aren't holes behind the GT on the trunk. Never have been on the five 99-04 GT's i've had.

Cobra? Diesel? Could you help me out at all? Just let me know! I'd do it myself if I had the skills. Just looking to see if you could do that second picture down that I originally posted with the keyhole removed along with the GT emblem removed. I really appreciate it guys! :)