Photoshop website

• Sponsors (?)

link didnt work for me.

I really dont know what im doing with photoshop but I allways have fun playin around...made this the other day
mattsig.jpg

That's pretty cool. I started messing around with PS and moved to GimpShop which is just the GIMP (effectively free Photoshop) with a nicer looking interface. Then I started making sig pictures for the other Mustang forum I'm on. Here are some examples.

wpgfordguy-sig.jpg

DRBULLITT-sig.jpg

Kballa6-sig.jpg

wes91lx_sig.jpg

ky_dragracer01.jpg

illwood-signature.jpg

The real trouble with doing the sig pictures is that you want them to look as good as possible, but alot of times you don't get a good quality source image of the car.

Attachments

• wpgfordguy-sig.jpg
    wpgfordguy-sig.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DRBULLITT-sig.jpg
    DRBULLITT-sig.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Kballa6-sig.jpg
    Kballa6-sig.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 52
  • wes91lx_sig.jpg
    wes91lx_sig.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 42
  • ky_dragracer01.jpg
    ky_dragracer01.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 48
  • illwood-signature.jpg
    illwood-signature.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 59
91LX_5L said:
link didnt work for me.

I really dont know what im doing with photoshop but I allways have fun playin around...made this the other day
mattsig.jpg

I like that... A LOT!:nice: Your car looks "cartoonish", mind sharing what u did? I know how u got that look on the black background, just the colors in your car look "funny":shrug:

all I did was adjust the contrast and darkened it abit then I put up the color saturation. I guess its just the color of my car that made it look like that, I agree with you it looks almost like a complete computer graphic or somthing. I used the 'healing brush tool' to make the image which darkens it and changes the color sorta. then I used the lens flare on my wheel to make it bling lol.

Killercanary said:
Thanks for the link. I'm always looking for new ideas/tutorials for photoshop. I just threw together a quickie sig...

paulsigpicnew.jpg

Looks good. Get any of those ideas from the site?? If so you should join up and stick around. Most of the people are younger(my age) but are pretty cool to chat with.

milewsky80 said:
Looks good. Get any of those ideas from the site?? If so you should join up and stick around. Most of the people are younger(my age) but are pretty cool to chat with.

I didn't actually get any of that from the site, but there are some things on there that I've wnated to try and haven't as of yet. I just do it for fun, but I may join up.