PI heads WARPED!

Skidzz

Tinkerbell
Apr 11, 2005
Salt Lake City, UT
Why is it that everytime I come to Cincinnati I have car problems? Last time it was my rear-end, now it's my PI heads that I bought on ebay. They are warped. MD just called me this morning. The heads are going to have to be sent to Fox lake to be milled. I just had to go pay for the labor done so far, so basically, I just threw about $800 out the *****in window, or lit it on fire....you pick. MD is going to cut me a break on the labor to do the work AGAIN, but for the price, I could have bought brand new heads. I bought the heads on ebay back in september I believe, so I guess I'm ***** outta luck. THIS SUCKS :bang: :bang: :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

It was only warped by a couple hundreths of an inch. No one could really see it with the naked eye. No, fox lake is just going to mill them so that they work, I would love to have them ported, but with the money I've already wasted, I just can't afford it. Plus, if this gets delayed much longer, I'm going to have to pay more money so I can get a rental car and go back home to work. I just hope this is all worth it when it's done.

Sorry to hear your luck dude. I bought mine used on Ebay as well and they also seemed like they were in excellent shape, but decided to have the decked a little anyway before I installed them just in case. I'm now glad I spent the extra $100. Tearing them off again, expecially after my blower install would have been a huge pain the ass. Hell.....I already had to pull my engine out and tear it down a second time. :bang: