Pic of the car

95 GT
GT40 upper/lower, 3bar hand ported, E303, 70mm BBK TB, Walbro 255, T.I. fuel lines(under hood), Accel coil, E3.62(might be Accel after this weekend), ARP head studs, Comp Double roller, Comp Magnum 6.300 pushrods, FTI 2400 Street Brawler TC, stock 3.27(for now), Mac 1 5/8" x 2.5" Long tubes, Mac 2.5" H-pipe into Thrush 2.5" glasspacks "Dumped"(4now).
Sure I'm missing something.
Oh yeah,, Stickers,, i gained a few HP when i stuck those on recently. lol
Not a huge power car, but fun enough for me. Perfect example of "playing on a Budget".
I've got a R hood to put on still, and i'm tossing idea of getting different wheels when i buy rubber. I do love the Trio wheels, they just aint wide enough for what i want lol.
Enjoy......
Dirty B!tch.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I don't know what to say except welcome to the show.
Thank you.

I like it, needs lowered though.
Thanks.
I've tossed the idea. I worry about scraping the LT's if i did that. Never know, i might.

Nice! Sounds like a fun project car. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy my '95.
I love it. Its been a fun "upgrade" project.
I do wish i could drive it more often. My plans are to add some more miles to it this year. Get it back to the track, see what improvements i've made.
BARELY Beat a 17 Coyote GT when the car was 98-99% stock. Woulda had a 392 in the basket if my car didn't start Pinging halfway down the track lol. I backed out due to that.

Y'all will see me poking around here and there lol.

some gold fr500's would look great on that. It would keep the look but make it a bit more modern.
Crazy thing about that,,,, My brother is buying a New Edge on monday, it comes with a set of chrome FR500's,,, He wants black so im working on getting him to pass those on over to me lol.
And you can bet i'll paint them Gold.

I really want the Saleen SC wheels. But 500's will do for now.

Reactions: 1 user
Put a Kirban FPR on it Saturday. Brought pressure up to 45-46. Car seems to be smoothest at that psi.
Accel plugs, and a new distributor. Was going to test drive it, but I had to put a Water pump on my 332k 5.4 2v F1fiddy. Then the rain came. Good times.

I've got plenty of pics from the build to share. I just need to get them off my phone.