Pic Request 18x10 Magnum 500s on 99-04

Jceesmgt

Mar 11, 2010
Title says it all. I really like the old school look of those wheels from the mustang/chevelle days in the 70s. How will they look on a 99-04? Chrome bullitts are around the same price but you get a lot more "flash" with the rim. It would be 18x10s and 18x9s rear. Lowered on HR springs. Thanks!

pretty sure if you use the search you'll find the setup. Check out mach1registry forum also as the mags were revealed there and plenty have them.

man i need new pics this year. Need a warm weekend in Mi to do a full detail. Pics are old last year

Thanks for posting man! Yea i searched but when i put in 500...all i found were a million threads with FRs in them lol. I really like the old school look of the rims, but now that they make them huge, i REALLY like them =)

No dice in the correct offset. They aren't making them anytime soon. I wrecked one of my rears last year and the only thing anyone could do is get the 05-09's and use spacers. I have a 18X10 with the correct offset waiting for its mate. I gave up looking awhile back.