Pic Request 18x10 Magnum 500s on 99-04

Jceesmgt

Mar 11, 2010
Title says it all. I really like the old school look of those wheels from the mustang/chevelle days in the 70s. How will they look on a 99-04? Chrome bullitts are around the same price but you get a lot more "flash" with the rim. It would be 18x10s and 18x9s rear. Lowered on HR springs. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

pretty sure if you use the search you'll find the setup. Check out mach1registry forum also as the mags were revealed there and plenty have them.

man i need new pics this year. Need a warm weekend in Mi to do a full detail. Pics are old last year

caro060.jpg

caro055.jpg

caro040.jpg

Thanks for posting man! Yea i searched but when i put in 500...all i found were a million threads with FRs in them lol. I really like the old school look of the rims, but now that they make them huge, i REALLY like them =)

No dice in the correct offset. They aren't making them anytime soon. I wrecked one of my rears last year and the only thing anyone could do is get the 05-09's and use spacers. I have a 18X10 with the correct offset waiting for its mate. I gave up looking awhile back.