Pic request for a rear suspension idea

Swede958

Founding Member
Dec 17, 2001
Austin, TX
Hey everyone, dad and I had an idea for either a 3 or 4 link coilover suspension for our cars, using the old front spring mounts. I was curious if anyone had any good pictures of the area of the car right above the diff, preferably with the diff removed. I'd really appreciate the help. Hoping to be able to put some ideas on paper for it today.

The Swede

• Sponsors (?)

cnv0009.jpg

cnv0019.jpg

cnv0020.jpg

It's all I have, I don't know if that helps you much.

I can find some other shots maybe, but I would have to do some serious digging. Let me know if this works for you.

ok well i meant the cross over but it also looks like u built those to i think im going to get the one from tcp out of the mustangs plus cat. i hope it will fit with my summit connectors.

Lswhat said:
ok well i meant the cross over but it also looks like u built those to i think im going to get the one from tcp out of the mustangs plus cat. i hope it will fit with my summit connectors.

Yea, everything under there was built by us. Beware of buying from TCP...they are WAAAYYYYYY behind. I am still waiting on my upper control arms, a month and a half later.