Aluminum drive shaft
3.73 gear

Mods I'm looking at are one or a combination of the following:
1) Accufab or Dragon plenum with 70/75MM TB
2) Intake manifold
3) Heads
4) Bassani mid length headers

• Sponsors (?)

PP won't add much. I suggest the headers with a nice set of N/A cams!! You could gain up to 55RWHP with both. I good intake TB and Plenum will be good in the future.

OR.......

You could always add neon lights, and a Nitrous Purge Kit!! Those together will be worth 100RWHP!! J/K!!

Looks like I'll be going with Bassani headers, because I already have their x-pipe systems.

If I get cams, I'll want to see most of the increase in performance to be in the low to mid range rpms, while picking up some gains in the upper rpms. I say this because it's not a weekend only car. Plus, the 4.6 2v needs all the help it can get in the lower rpms....and I'm a torque whore :)

OR...

With the money you are planning on dishing out, you could by a used vortech head unit and piece together a supercharger kit.

I learned on my last build, that after you spend all your money on a NA build, you want more power and end up selling all your NA mods for a blower..

..But do what you like :)

Looks like I'll be going with Bassani headers, because I already have their x-pipe systems.

If I get cams, I'll want to see most of the increase in performance to be in the low to mid range rpms, while picking up some gains in the upper rpms. I say this because it's not a weekend only car. Plus, the 4.6 2v needs all the help it can get in the lower rpms....and I'm a torque whore :)

The only cams that you won't los low end torque is VT stage 1s and Comp 262s. Other then that cams will raise your power band and you will lose torque down low.

I justed talked to the shop that does all my work, MV Performance (owned by Tim Matherly and home of his NMRA team). I was cautioned about doing cams because if I ever get a blower chances are good that the cams will no longer be a good match for the blower. They agreed that the Bassani headers will give me good gains. Also recommended a trick flow intake and a better flowing plenum/TB. I was also told that i wouldn't see much with a p&p on the heads at this stage.

As of now i will be doing the headers. I'm going to have to do a little more research on the trick flow. I had already been looking at doing a dragon or accufab plenum. Also need to get more info on stalls as that was recommend as an excellent mod to make everything hook-up.

If you still want to do cams you can use a blower cam when your NA and still see some gains, you'll just see more when you get the blower.

If you want to stay NA I would look into 4.10s or a stall. Do you race the car?