Picked up sponsers Today!!!

351wcoupe

Feb 13, 2003
Manhattan, Kansas
After completion of the green coupe I got quite a few people interested in what I was doing. Building a familiar car with a very new twist for this area and it has received alot of positive attention.
Recently I got the bright idea to build an all out pinto racecar with some of the best(cheaper) parts of the market. My goal is to race in a class of power adder big blocks around here.

A local wrecker towing company agreed to provide me with their entire junk yard at my disposal. They have about anything ford I could want plus stuff I'm sure I'll find useful.
Second I'm pretty sure the restaurant that Amanda works at will be able to help some with the weekly costs.
I'm well on my way. I could possibly be purchasing an Essy head before too much longer.

Given enough time/good ET's, I'll have Stinger performance of board one day too. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Man im jealous! thats like having a free disneyland pass! you can go an hang out there...even when you dont need anything :D ....becareful with your stinger sponser, dont stick his logo To close to the motor , tranny, or ecu :)

I got a pile of stuff today. A pinto specific 8", two 8" rears from a maverick and fairmont, another 4cyl C4, 71 doors without the side bar protection(super light), a 9" housing from a truck, 2 4spds and I'm going back tomorrow. They were excited I got that much so quick. BEHOLD!! the power of an adjustable wrench. :)

mr_woodster said:
Man im jealous! thats like having a free disneyland pass! you can go an hang out there...even when you dont need anything :D ....becareful with your stinger sponser, dont stick his logo To close to the motor , tranny, or ecu :)

Its ok when he visited he rode in the coupe and its almost the fastest thing I've ever had.........finally

That pinto is Sweet. I was all up in it and was asking all kinds of questions. The kid has NO CLUE what is under his hood. I asked about the turbo and he said " I know it is smaller than a T3" LOL. Get under that hood sometime and let him know that it isnt an IHI I didn't want to be rude since I was looking and trying to take some video.

351wcoupe said:
After completion of the green coupe I got quite a few people interested in what I was doing. Building a familiar car with a very new twist for this area and it has received alot of positive attention.
Recently I got the bright idea to build an all out pinto racecar with some of the best(cheaper) parts of the market. My goal is to race in a class of power adder big blocks around here.

A local wrecker towing company agreed to provide me with their entire junk yard at my disposal. They have about anything ford I could want plus stuff I'm sure I'll find useful.
Second I'm pretty sure the restaurant that Amanda works at will be able to help some with the weekly costs.
I'm well on my way. I could possibly be purchasing an Essy head before too much longer.

Given enough time/good ET's, I'll have Stinger performance of board one day too. :nice:

I will always be there when you need me:) :flag:

kiddiccarus said:
That pinto is Sweet. I was all up in it and was asking all kinds of questions. The kid has NO CLUE what is under his hood. I asked about the turbo and he said " I know it is smaller than a T3" LOL. Get under that hood sometime and let him know that it isnt an IHI I didn't want to be rude since I was looking and trying to take some video.
I should tell him I'll trade him his "IHI" (hybrid ;) ) for a stock "BIG T3". :nice:

yeah I have a 77 runabout. I'll try to post some pics soon of it. Its in really good shape, with very solid floors.
O&W Towing has probably 15 pintos and its all mine to pick through. Nothing really great on them but nice to know they are there.