Pics not posting

Mean03V6

Jan 28, 2004
Houston, Texas
Well, I tried to throw a few pics of Vanessa (my Stang :D ) on here, but I took them with a digital camera and apparently the shots are too big to attach. Is there any way around that other than using a scanner that I don't have? Man, I feel like a new B all over again with this one.... :nonono: Sorry, and thanks guys (and gals :nice: ).

• Sponsors (?)

Open them in MS Paint. Then go to Image and down to Stretch/Skew. Then you can shrink them by changing the height and width. I normally do 75% on both and if that's still too big, I do another 75%.

Integraholic said:
Open them in MS Paint. Then go to Image and down to Stretch/Skew. Then you can shrink them by changing the height and width. I normally do 75% on both and if that's still too big, I do another 75%.

Thanks I'll give that a try. :nice: Never figured you'd be wanting to help me out since back in the day, we didn't exactly see eye to eye...but it's all good. :cheers:

Integraholic said:
Bah, I never pissed you off cause I disliked you, you were just in the right place at the right time saying the right thing. Hahaha.

:lol: I can respect that. I think back then, I had that coming anyway. But you know how it is....you get a new car, you start thinking it's the hottest thing on the road for about a month. Then your ego settles down and you realize better where you stand compared to other cars. I still love my Mustang, don't get me wrong, but if I raced you, I'm sure I'd get :owned: . It's just when you're driving a 2002 Sunfire and you trade up to a Stang, it's a big jump in power (and quality) from one to the other...kinda made me a bit over confident for a while. :bang: